Who We Are:
Profile of Ms Veera Pavri
Veera Pavri (née Kapadia) is a Post Graduate with French Literature & Economics from Bombay University & L’Institut Brittanique, Institut Catholique – Paris, France.
She has held very many high profile jobs in various countries-India, U.A.E., Canada amongst others – Her last post held was in Toronto, Canada- as Bilingual Executuve Assistant to Honorable Paul T. Hellyer – Ex Deputy Prime Minister of Canada.
Honorable Paul T Hellyer is a writer ~Veera Pavri has translated his book titled “Goodbye Canada” – from English to French - “Adieu Canada” (Pg iii Acknowledgements-special thanks conveyed by Hon. Paul T. Hellyer to Veera Pavri) The books are being circulated in North America.
She has also been a French Professor in Colleges and Schools in the past in India and overseas. She has been acclaimed for her French & teaching by Hon. Paul T. Hellyer.
Veera Pavri has acquired extensive international work experience with various French Banks (CCF & Credit Lyonnais), Airlines (Emirates- Dubai), Corporates (EDIFICE/Dubarch – Dubai), The French Consulate, The French Trade Commission, The Indo-French Chamber of Commerce & Industry etc. in India & overseas. She has also served as Executive Assistant to Chairman – Fujairah Free Zone – UAE, Exec.Assistant to Sheikh Ibrahim Al Sharqui – Fujairah Trade Centre –UAE; & Exec Asstt to Director - AT&T Canada.
Since her return to India she has participated in various projects as a free lancer - interpreting, translating, assisting in business promotions worldwide (References available upon request.)
She has relocated expatriate families, individuals, various Corporates, Business Houses & assisted in Joint ventures. At present she is coordinator & relocations consultant for Renault-India & is helping relocate the French expatriates of Renault into India. She is Proprietor-Ambience International focusing now on relocating international expatriate corporate clients from various countries to India.
She has also been an Export Promoter & Business Promoter / Liaison Agent in the past for various Indian /Business Houses – Export houses like Zariba, Gold International.
She has to her credit extensive experience in India and overseas and this has made her a successful business entrepreneur.
What We Do:
Ambience International has a proven track record of serving a broad spectrum of areas in the Corporate world ---
- Real Estate Consultancy Services
- Relocation of expatriates & families/ School admissions/ Transport (We undertake relocation of expatriates into India & provide them with complete back office support in executing their assignments keeping within a well defined time frame)
- Orientation Programmes - Do's and Donts and Getting over the Culture shock
- Administrative services – visas/ residency permits / documentation
- Interior Decorations & Contracting/Sub contracting
- Financial Advisory Services – outsourcing
- Event Management & Creative Management Services -outsourcing
- Translating/Interpretation Services in French & outsourcing in other languages
- French & English Language Training for Corporates – outsourcing & inhouse training
- Designing & Setting up Conferences/seminars/training programmes
- Catering to all Travel Plans – domestic & International
- Housemoving Domestic & International/Freight forwarding & Clearing / Custom clearance
- Personality Development Orientation & Grooming Services in India & Overseas
- Business Promotions & Export/import Promotions to various Business Houses
Our core competency lies in assessing the specific needs of the clients and identifying customized solutions that maximize returns. Our well trained and motivated team always goes that extra mile to offer personalized service of the highest quality, implemented under tight delivery schedules.
- Advice on selection of business structure
- Advice on selection of location
- Valuation services for transactions
- Human resources services
- Representation of your company in India
- Sourcing from Indian suppliers
Liaison Office/Representative Office
A liaison office is not allowed to undertake any business activity in India and cannot earn any income in India. The role of such an office is limited to collecting information about possible market opportunities and providing information about the company and its products to the prospective Indian customers
We act as a coordinator and relocations consultant to do all the necessary formalities required for setting up of any Business venture in India or with the Indian Counterpart.
We help in identifying you the right kind of people, at the right place & at the right time with optimum cost effective strategies.
We look forward to an opportunity to work with you and render our services to your reputed Corporate and prove to you our capabilities.
~ We advise and orient our expatriate clients with regard to the Indian business setup, Indian culture - we bring about a maximum comfort level to our international clientele as we are well aware of local ethos, vis-à-vis its social, political and economic challenges in all its complexities. This is translated into an understanding of practical solutions to suit the individual requirements of our clients.